Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aarya - II



Someone once told me that this movie sucks big time. Respecting that Mr.Someone's opinion I refrained from watching this movie. However after good enough time after the release, recently I thought why not give it a try. After watching, now I am trying to find out that Mr.Someone.

This movie is a sequel to a wonderful entertainer of 2004, Aarya. You need to understand, in India a sequel doesn't mean you would be finding the same story of part-I getting continued. A similar concept, is what a sequel means in this country. The reason behind it is LOVE. Yes, our audience love to see the concept of love in every movie. So if part-I had a successful love story then what is left in part-II? Simple another love story has to start. Heroine changes, Hero is constant. MALE DOMINATION :-)

So just like the part-I, its all about love and sacrifice which every time is offered only by our hero, Allu Arjun. As usual with hatred for the hero, the heroine falls in love with the side-hero. Then the remaining movie runs around our hero getting back the babe. Though the story outline is not new, the entertainment is absolutely fresh. Also this guy Navdeep, I should say, got a very good break by this movie.

Padmashri. Brahmanandam garu, did marvelously. His humour and the way he presented it was exemplary. The other good part of this movie is, the heroine who used only to expose did not have to do that. She was decent. No indecency. May be the whole family got bored of her cleavage :-)

By all these means this movie is a very good entertainer. The ROI is 100%.

My rating: 4/5
My verbal rating: Good to watch with everyone in the family. A very good entertainer.

__________
Stop Piracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...