Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arundhati

Probably I am the last one writing a review on this, however. I am actually a little afraid of horror movies. People scared me that its the likes of Exorcist etc. However after my wife insisted I booked for it.

On the contrary its a very perfectly directed movie which is not so frightening except for few powdered faces which try to scare you in vain. Yepp the playback music guy did enough to scare you well. The movie runs around the same old concept, a man who dies and wants to take revenge. A little twist to it is, the demon is a rapist.

There are a few things which directly show the director's flaws but you know you can compromise these for a relatively good movie. There is nothing, absolutely nothing to be scared about and its a must watch for everyone.

My rating: 4/5
My Verbal rating: A cool ghost movie :-) (A ghost which can be killed by a weapon ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...