Monday, March 16, 2009

Koncham Istam Koncham Kastam - A funny family movie


I might be a little late to express my opinions here, however I have seen it just over the weekend and thought I should not miss to express my views.

The movie is a perfect family entertainer. One would understand why Sri Brahmanandam garu has got the prestigious PadmaShri award recently. The comedy provided by him makes one gasp for breath. As usual Siddartdh movies are a mix of fun and family centiment. This movie is a must watch for everyone to understand Love. I am not speaking of the love which starts at college and ends up nowhere. The movie explains the responsibility that comes with LOVE.

Its about a relationship but not who is great relative to other - thats the message. And this is important in one's life.

My rating: 3.5/5
My Verbal Rating: Must watch - atleast once

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...