Monday, February 23, 2009

DevD - Time to ponder about TOI ratings system


With a lot of excitement, post reading the ratings provided by Times, I finally watched Dev D. Last week a friend of mine told me that it was a crap and I argued saying Times of India gave 5 out of 5. 
At the initial stages there are a few vulgar scenes and dialogues, ofcourse people will not agree for the word vulgar as M@d@r C*od kind of words have already been made official. Post this nonsense, there is nothing in the movie except that the director tried to show its a story which resembles Devdas. Love was made fun of.

I would classify people who go for a movie into these kinds.
1. Comedy lovers
2. Story lovers
3. Action/thriller lovers
4. Horror lovers
5. People who go for the drama
6. People who want to have a squeeze in a theater
7. Misc
8. People with a lot of money and lot of time and don't know what to do

Leaving the 8th category no one else would have been happy watching such a dull movie. If you still want to go for this movie? please come back and post your experience.

My rating: 1/5
My Verbal rating: Pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...