Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Movie Review: Striker - A documentary for ........


To complete the title, this documentary is either for those people who are gullible like me (I mean those who think Siddharth's movies are generally good) or for those who do not have any other work to do excepting watching movies.

The movie runs around a particular slum in Mumbai. Story is about gambling mafia that can be found in the streets/slums of Mumbai. How people fall prey for easy money (gambling) and put their lives at risk has been portrayed well. 

Unfortunately I have nothing else to write about this movie, because it does not have anything. I could not believe myself that it just took only an hour to complete the first half of the movie. I felt as if it was hours gone by, but the interval never showed up. Almost similar experience with the part after the break.

My rating: 2/5
My verbal rating: Very soon it is going to be aired on TV, wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...