Saturday, November 28, 2009

De Dana Dan - A Storyless Wonderful Comedy


The million dollar question that should come to your mind after watching this movie is "Why are Sunil Shetty, Akshay, Katrina and Sameera Reddy engaged in the movie???". The only answer;  they are the unnecessary selling factors involved for a wonderful comedy movie.

If I need to recompile and tell you what the story line is, it becomes the tough part. However if I need to think how long I was laughing then I can happily tell you that it was almost all the tenure of the movie. The comedy was so great that you need to take deep breaths in-between and drink some water. The entire movie hall gets filled with NitrousOxide. This movie has one more feature, it can be watched by everyone in the family together. Full PaisaVasool.

My rating: 3.5/5
My verbal rating: Its a must watch for everyone who can understand Hindi.

-----------
Stop Piracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...