Saturday, November 28, 2009

2012 - My Theory



Yepp, I was one of the early goers for this movie. However I have refrained from writing a review on this movie, pondering if I am really capable to write about such a creation. I am sure I can use the word creation rather than "making" for this movie. It is truly a creation of disaster one can't even imagine.

However after watching the movie and assimilating the facts the movie was based upon, I tried correlating certain recent events happening in the world. I thought I should key in my thoughts and just leave it for my readers to think.
  1. China is building a dam on river Brahmaputra. Just google it and you would find a lot of controversial news.
  2. China is claiming Tibet is theirs and also they claim Arunachal Pradesh is theirs.
  3. Labor from both of these places are being hired by China in the dam work.
  4. China has moved a lot of armed forces across the borders, however India does not respond to it.
  5. India says there is no problem with China
Why is all this happening? Whenever borders of India were covered up heavily with other countries defense forces India never sat quiet. This is the first time.

Any other thoughts/facts I shall post them here. Lets just give it a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every opinion counts ...